Driving rapid revenue growth from your installed base…without huge CRM or ERP investments
- Many manufacturers are trying to make the shift to providing more solutions instead of just new equipment – smart PE sponsors are capitalizing on this opportunity.
- Technology is a critical enabler to this shift – with many firms leveraging generic platform solutions (often built for retail, financial services, and healthcare) that require significant customization – driving cost, delays, and risk to value.
- Sponsors, and their portfolio management teams, should focus on purpose-built solutions that can be rapidly implemented and do not require costly customization – and see real results immediately, with 10-20X ROI possible.
- Solutions need to achieve quick results and enable scaling across multiple business units and geographies, especially for platform investments.
- An Installed Base Platform has proven to be a high ROI investment for PE-backed equipment manufacturers to grow aftermarket sales rapidly, drive engagement and share of wallet as well as get to a high-quality, unified installed base data set that can help drive overall digital transformation.
Drive upsell within the Installed Base for global B2B manufacturers