Entytle SDRs play a critical role in the growth engine of the company. More importantly, this is the first person from Entytle that interacts with a prospect, and as such, it is important that the SDR conduct themselves in a manner consistent with respect for the customer, empathetic mindset and an ability to listen carefully and well to both said and unsaid messages.
The SDR will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes and by developing their own prospecting best practices through hands-on experience. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email, social media and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. You’ll also learn what works best and continuously improve the SDR process for future team members.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with executives about their aftermarket business and their operations. The successful candidate will be a highly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has rapid advancement potential.
Fill the middle of the sales funnel with qualified prospects for Entytle to achieve and exceed our new customer growth targets. Specifically, work closely with marketing and sales to deploy and fine-tune processes that make this repeatable and predictable.
The ultimate outcome of the SDR team is to identify and qualify a sufficient number of prospects that can progress into a sales opportunity pipeline that is 4X of our annual growth target. As such, each SDR will have a proportional quota of “Next Steps” meetings as a leading indicator for pipeline creation and coverage.
- Desire to learn and succeed in enterprise-level SaaS sales
- Preferably 1 year experience in Sales Development role in a SaaS environment
- Strong written and verbal skills with an ability to convey complex ideas simply
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open floor and competitive environment
- Four year university/college degree required
- Prior successful sales or SDR experience in a quota achieving role preferred
- Hubspot proficiency preferred
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Continually improve and innovate SDR processes for future team members
- Grow, manage and maintain top of the funnel pipeline
- Strategize with team to identify and target key prospects
- Engage executives in high-level aftermarket discussions
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Intellectually curious
- Highly self-motivated, go-getter that needs no push
- Unwavering self-confidence
- Execution focused, gets things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agile thinker, quick learner
- Self starter, motivated to help drive company “agenda”
- Strong planning processes and skills
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Coachable, receptive to feedback and implements immediately
- Team player – previous athletic experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset, innovates and continually improve current processes
- Desires working in a start-up environment