Experience – 10+ years
Job Location: Pune (Hybrid)
- This strategically important role compromises the following responsibilities:
Own the complete cyber security landscape of the organization both at
the individual and infrastructure level. This includes continuous monitoring
and improvements as the landscape of cybersecurity evolves.
- Own all the IT infrastructure, tools, and technologies for the smooth running of the organization.
- Interface with departments and external agencies to ensure compliance is in place via regular audits.
- Interface with customers to mitigate their security concerns.
- Remain on the edge of the cybersecurity landscape and appropriately incorporate changes or adopt tools and technologies that enhance the security profile of Entytle.
Entytle, Inc. provides an Installed Base platform that assembles, cleanses, analyzes, and operationalizes Installed Base data so machinery manufacturers can make customer-facing workflows more efficient. Entytle’s IB platform is deployed across thousands of Industrial OEM users. Other applications on the platform include IB HealthCheck, Customer Loyalty Manager, Data Quality Engine, Entytle APIs, and web and mobile interface, which run on the versatile IBA platform. The cloud-based platform includes purpose-built AI that provides a complete 360 view of the Installed Base, intelligent hunting lists, and the ability to orchestrate automation between various tools, systems, or processes. This enables smarter, faster workflows leading to increases in productivity, capacity, and scalability. Industry leaders such as Johnson Controls, Baker Hughes, Peerless Pump, Dematic, Duravant, GEA, and many more trust Entytle to help drive efficiency and growth using their Installed Base.