Entytle is a fast-growing SaaS company that is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded leader further to turbocharge growth in the manufacturing/OEM space. We are looking for a strong technical hand with strong demonstrated experience working in enterprise SaaS applications including multiple end–to–end product release cycles. The candidate should be proficient in backend development, algorithms, data structures, and application performance.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, effectively manage priorities and communicate progress in a fast–paced agile development team. A cooperative, positive, and self–starting attitude is a must! Strong analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills are required.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Conceptually strong with Data structures and algorithms using Java/Python.
- Good experience with Spring and Hibernate.
- Good command over enterprise application development/full Stack development.
- Command over relational database concepts, especially MySQL. Exposure to NoSQL
will be great.
- Comfortable with distributed computing architectures.
- Good communication skills.
- Self–starter with a can–do attitude.
- Exposure to AWS is a big plus.
- Using CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Bachelor’s in engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 2–4 years of experience working in a software development Role.
About EntytleEntytle is a global provider of Installed-Base Sales Automation solutions that help B2B manufacturers increase customer loyalty and lifetime value, thus creating customers for life. Entytle has built Entytle Insyghts, an AI-powered platform that enables customers to assemble data from multiple, siloed systems, and processes that data to identify usage patterns and customer segments, deliver opportunities for parts and services sales and drive aftermarket revenue growth. Founded in 2014, the company is split between the two tech hubs of Austin, TX (USA) and Pune, India. Entytle serves the world’s leading industrial manufacturers, with customers including Johnson Controls, Baker Hughes, Duravant, Grundfos, and General Electric, among others.
Job Category: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune,India