Entytle is hiring a Senior Engineering Manager with a product development background. Entytle is a fast growing
SaaS company that helps modernize and manage installed bases. Entytle is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded
hands-on technology leader to maintain our platform, products and services and take them to the next level. You
will be a senior member of technical staff and drive the technology direction.
Job Location: Pune (India)
- Aware of latest technologies and trends.
- Define the technology roadmap for our platform, products and services.
- Oversee application engineering.
- Own the platform, products and services architecture.
- Provide technical leadership.
- Be a valuable contributor to the leadership team, work with product, customer success and other teams to outline growth technology and design needs to be successful, collaborate with other teams to achieve success.
- The successful candidate will lead the development for one or more product platforms. This role will be responsible for ensuring Entytle continues to deliver technological and innovation excellence, ensure the platform operates with high availability and great resiliency.
- We have a Lean-Agile focus on delivering the right platforms and solutions to internal and external customers with the highest quality in the most optimal time frames.
- This position requires a thorough knowledge of what it takes to develop Scalable, Available, Secure Resilient, highly responsive and high-performance Platform from the ground up and clearly explain high-level architecture and design of the services we build, run and operate.
- Lead the team by empathizing the pain points and removing impediments for developers to perform and
deliver on commitments.
- Mentor the team by identifying gaps and opportunities for growth and upskill in the teams.
- Maintain the engineering cadence of releases and deliveries.
- Maintain and enhance the production deployment infrastructure.
- Actively participate in technical communities and incorporate best practices in the engineering discipline.
- Participate in important technical meeting with external and internal stakeholders.
- Conversant with best practices related to security/SOC2/ISO and maintains the necessary control.
- Strong leadership – clear goal setting, and managing outcomes. Comfort in an ambiguous environment. Ability to create a structure where there is none.
- Execution focused – knows how to get things done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile thinker, quick learner.
- Intellectually curious looks outside boundaries to learn how to do things better.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, motivated to help drive company “agenda”.
- Entrepreneurial – knows how to make the most of the constraints to achieve objectives, while delivering on commitments.
- Flexibility to adapt and adjust to changing work environment as needed.
- Collaborative – knows how to work across boundaries in an early-stage environment.
- Has grit – knows how to recover from mistakes and failures, and bounce back to win.
o Server side Java development, Spring Boot, Hibernate
o Strong hold on RDBMS, Data modelling, DB design
o Enterprise grade application development
o Distributed computing, SaaS application development
o DevOps, CI/CD, Jenkins
o Cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- B.Tech (Engineering) with 10+ years of experience.
Nice to Have
- OEM Industry experience
Entytle is a global provider of Installed-Base Sales Automation solutions that help B2B manufacturers increase customer loyalty and lifetime value, thus creating customers for life. Entytle has built Entytle Insights, an AI-powered platform that enables customers to assemble data from multiple, siloed systems, and processes that data to identify usage patterns and customer segments, deliver opportunities for parts and services sales and drive aftermarket revenue growth. Founded in 2014, the company is split between the two tech hubs of Austin, TX (USA) and Pune, India. Entytle serves the world’s leading industrial manufacturers, with customers including Johnson Controls, Baker Hughes, Duravant, Grundfos, and General Electric, among others.