- Work with, as needed, customers to understand business challenges and propose new modeling and algorithmic solutions that leverage the latest in statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the data science team, data engineers, developers, and product management to translate business requirements into technical requirements that can be addressed with statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Study data sources and find insights/correlations to investigate how data science can be used to solve existing and new business challenges.
- Apply statistical analysis and modeling techniques on small and large datasets to solve specific business problems in the installed base sales automation domain.
- Use best practices in applying and deploying data science at scale.
- Strong sense of and an ability to cultivate an environment of teamwork, and a willingness to help others.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical staff members and customers.
- Proficiency in data analysis and programming languages such as SQL, Python, and R.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in machine learning, statistics, or experiment design.
- Master’s Degree required in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Physics, or a related field with a focus on data analysis.
- Expertise in machine learning, statistics, data analysis. Must have an excellent knowledge of advanced methods, and experience in applying those methods to a variety of problems.
- Solid grasp of probability, statistical or mathematical modeling with analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability. Experience with time-series analysis would be a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in applying machine learning to real-world problems
- Familiarity with software development cycles, source control systems (including Git), databases, and cloud computing platforms such as AWS.
- Knowledge of large equipment manufacturing, installed base sales, recurring revenue, and equipment service would be a plus.
- Machine Learning, Masters degree required in statistics, Mathematics, econometrics
- Cloud computing platform
Entytle, Inc. provides an Installed Base platform that assembles, cleanses, analyzes, and operationalizes Installed Base data so machinery manufacturers can make customer-facing workflows more efficient. Entytle’s IB platform is deployed across thousands of Industrial OEM users. Other applications on the platform include IB HealthCheck, Customer Loyalty Manager, Data Quality Engine, and Entytle APIs, web and mobile interface amongst others that run on the versatile IBA platform. The cloud-based platform includes purpose-built AI that provides a complete 360 view of the Installed Base, intelligent hunting lists, and the ability to orchestrate automation between various tools, systems, or processes. This enables smarter, faster workflows leading to increases in productivity, capacity, and scalability. Industry leaders such as Johnson Controls, Baker Hughes, Peerless Pump, Dematic, Duravant, GEA, and many more trust Entytle to help drive efficiency and growth using their Installed Base.