The mission of the Role
Lead and mentor a team of Data Analysts and provided Data operations support to Onboard and maintain customers onto Entytle’s Aftermarket Engagement Platform (Insyghts) by developing a comprehensive solution for each customer that aligns with their success criteria. Execute and drive the data operations and strategic road map.
- Provide leadership and management to a team of 12-15 data analysts, managing processes and their flow of work including data profiling, Dedupe, and Data Quality along with the development of analytics, and visualization using PowerBI, mentoring them to realize their full potential along with development of analytics, visualization using PowerBI.
- Execute and drive the data operations and strategic road map.
- Execute data management initiatives as per the road map.
- As a data operations manager, you will be the key technical expert overseeing data product build & operations and drive a strong vision for how data operations can proactively create a positive impact on the business.
- Single point of escalation for all data and related cross-functional data integration questions, comments, and concerns from business, and IT primarily supporting the functions driven from North America, Europe, and UK Manufacturing data.
- Design, communicate and implement ongoing processes for data related issue identification and resolution. Participate in User Acceptance testing of new capabilities, migration to new technologies, and release management processes.
- Document standard processes and measure performance against SLAs. Propose new capabilities to optimize current processes and deploy best practices.
- Collaborate with Solutions Managers for successful execution of data operations and management activities.
- Familiarity with software development cycles, source control systems (including Git), databases, and cloud computing platforms such as AWS.
- Proficiency in data analysis and programming languages such as SQL, Python, Scala, and R.
- Proven track record of managing teams.
- Manage day-to-day activities with the team 
- 7+ years of overall technology experience that includes at least 4+ years of hands-on data analysis, data engineering, and architecture.
- 5+ years of experience in SQL optimization and performance tuning, and development experience in programming languages like Python, Scala, R etc.
- Working on AWS is a plus.
- Experience managing a team of analysts.
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building high-volume ETL/ELT pipelines.
Entytle, Inc. provides an Installed Base platform that assembles, cleanses, analyzes, and operationalizes Installed Base data so machinery manufacturers can make customer-facing workflows more efficient. Entytle’s IB platform is deployed across thousands of Industrial OEM users. Other applications on the platform include IB HealthCheck, Customer Loyalty Manager, Data Quality Engine, Entytle APIs, and web and mobile interface, which run on the versatile IBA platform. The cloud-based platform includes purpose-built AI that provides a complete 360 view of the Installed Base, intelligent hunting lists, and the ability to orchestrate automation between various tools, systems, or processes. This enables smarter, faster workflows leading to increases in productivity, capacity, and scalability. Industry leaders such as Johnson Controls, Baker Hughes, Peerless Pump, Dematic, Duravant, GEA, and many more trust Entytle to help drive efficiency and growth using their Installed Base.