- At Entytle we are looking for smart front–end developers who have good problem–
- Relevant work experience must be between 2–7 years.
5, CSS / CSS3.
- Hands–on experience with frameworks such as Angular and ReactJs is desirable.
- Experience with ReactJs(v15/v16) would be a plus. Responsibilities
- Build responsive UIs which have cross–browser compatibility.
- Build reusable and efficient UI components.
- Can understand user flows, identify gaps and move towards solutions.
- Collaborate closely with product and design teams to build quality products.
- Take initiatives to create better solutions for our customers.
Entytle is a global provider of Installed-Base Sales Automation solutions that help B2B manufacturers increase customer loyalty and lifetime value, thus creating customers for life. Entytle has built Entytle Insyghts, an AI-powered platform that enables customers to assemble data from multiple, siloed systems, and processes that data to identify usage patterns and customer segments, deliver opportunities for parts and services sales and drive aftermarket revenue growth. Founded in 2014, the company is split between the two tech hubs of Austin, TX (USA) and Pune, India. Entytle serves the world’s leading industrial manufacturers, with customers including Johnson Controls, Baker Hughes, Duravant, Grundfos, and General Electric, among others.