The Sales Outreach – Intern role will be a part of the new Sales Outreach Services vertical within Entytle. The role will be responsible to accelerate sales for customers by researching and validating contacts for a pipeline of leads which meet our customer’s business plans, quotas and company objectives. This position will develop, implement and maintain lead qualification strategies that are consistent with the company’s core values.
The Internship position will be for 6 months and is open to the possibility of an extension.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Conduct customer research for lead qualification.
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads.
- Research, track, maintain and update leads.
- Validate and qualify leads via various communication channels (E.g. emails, phone calls, social media,research,and social media).
- Develop a strong knowledge of the customer company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process.
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
- Logical Reasoning/Analytical skills
- Willingness to learn and enjoys working with in a collaborative Team environment
- Experience with cold calling
- Experience with research and maintaining leads database
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong project and time management skills
- Experience working with US Geography
- Experience in using CRM – Hubspot, Salesforce experience would be a plus
- High level understanding of Manufacturing company structures would be an advantage
Shift Timings & other information
- 5-days a week (Monday through Friday 12:00 pm to 8:00pm IST)
- Office location: Pune (Accepting Remote candidates)
- Bachelor’s degree