- Ensure a seamless experience for Entytle’s customers by improving performance and uptime of our product – Entytle Insyghts.
- Tune various pieces of our infrastructure to improve application performance. This may be at the database, network, or application server level.
- Enforce client level security in our multi-tenant system.
- Work with engineering to improve performance of our analytical jobs.
- Work with engineering to help shape our overall architecture.
- Stay up to date with the latest pieces of technology in the DevOps space.
- Well conversant with database tuning and scalability especially MySQL.
- Conversant with AWS infrastructure in terms of deployment, monitoring and scalability.
- Good understanding of infrastructure security at the following 3 layers: database, network, and application.
- Familiarity with enforcing data isolation for multi-tenant systems.
- Conversant with build tools like Jenkins.
- Conversant with scripting languages.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Experience in working with multi site teams.
- Exposure to Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or similar tools.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5 to 15 years of experience working as a devops engineer, or in a related role.
Entytle is a global provider of Installed-Base Sales Automation solutions that help B2B manufacturers increase customer loyalty and lifetime value, thus creating customers for life. Entytle has built Entytle Insyghts, an AI-powered platform that enables customers to assemble data from multiple, siloed systems, and processes that data to identify usage patterns and customer segments, deliver opportunities for parts and services sales, and drive aftermarket revenue growth. Founded in 2014, the company is based out of Austin, TX, with a growing office in Pune, India.