- Digitization will become de facto in most companies – it is a survival investment, not just to get ahead
- Companies will consider these investments using their usual frameworks of build vs. buy and ROI etc.
- Build vs buy needs careful evaluation of multiple levers for the success of the project, the low total cost of ownership, and ensured long-term maintenance.
- If every project can be done over a weekend or putting an intern on the job, we would not need the software industry
- More importantly – what happens when the intern goes back to school, or your developers quit to join a “real software” company?